Glad to see you! Please click around, ask questions, and make comments- I want to hear from everyone! And be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (as brandislee)!

2.26.2009

Look what I made!


I saw this idea on Smoothpebbles to make a moss terrarium. I just happened to have a big glass jar (part of a Christmas present a few years ago, just sitting around, gathering dust... surprised I haven't gotten rid of it, that's so not like me!) and some river rocks (part of my poor dead fish's home) lying around, so I decided to put them to good use. Conveniently there is almost always moss growing under the peach tree in my back yard (it's like it was meant to be, isn't it?). So Izzy and I decided to scoop some dirt! Personally, I think it looks awesome, kind of looks like a mini little Middle Earth:)

3 comments:

Brianna said...

And why would you want one of these?

jackie said...

I think your terrarium turned out fabulously! I love that you added the rocks to it. And personally I like having a terrarium around because it makes me happy to see a bit of the outside on the inside.

Brandislee said...

yea, that snarky comment is from my baby sister, just in case anyone was wondering:) Because it's pretty! Punk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...