Glad to see you! Please click around, ask questions, and make comments- I want to hear from everyone! And be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (as brandislee)!

3.27.2009

More Consignment Sale Clothes

Not to leave Ollie out... he got a lot of clothes, too, but most of his, well, just aren't as pretty as Izzy's!  I got him this sweater to wear for Easter and my sister's wedding- he looks amazing in pale blue- it makes his eyes look super blue.

Gap Dress

















The Children's Place, I think?














And, probably my favorite, the teenie wahini dress.  I love Izzy in yellow, and it's coincidentally her favorite color- the sandals are really such an off color of yellow that they almost clash, but on a 2 year old it's cute.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...