Glad to see you! Please click around, ask questions, and make comments- I want to hear from everyone! And be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (as brandislee)!

10.21.2009

More Savvy Chic Kids pictures

Pictures of some of the stuff I got at the Savvy Chic Kids sale. This is only a portion. I got a lot of other stuff that just isn't as exciting- long sleeve shirts, pants, socks, PJ's... But here's some of the pretty stuff:)

Stride Rite Mary Janes:














The two on the left are Vans- so cute!













Toys- mostly brand new Melissa and Doug I got for 25% off regular price.














Long sleeve shirts for both kids, mostly Roxy and Quicksilver (notice how they're all the same size? Yeah.)










































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...