Glad to see you! Please click around, ask questions, and make comments- I want to hear from everyone! And be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (as brandislee)!

12.26.2010

Anyone Else Ready to Resolute?

Yep, I just used resolute as a verb. Because I can. Linguistically speaking, if I use a word and you understand it, it is a "real" word. Thus, I enjoy making creative use of words. Ask my sisters.

Anyway, it's about that time- New Years Resolution time. And I'm serious this year- I'm going to make realistic goals for myself, break them into do-able steps, and schedule those steps on either my iCal or Things (my to do list software). It's serious time.

My goals for 2011:
  • Run a 5K in April (ish- still looking for a goal race)
  • Bake bread every week for the next three months (will re-evaluate before summer)
  • Streamline my routine
  • Expand Garden by 10%
  • Plan 3 new hands on activities for kids each week
  • STICK TO BUDGET!!!!!! (budget is made, just got to stick to it)
  • Save for Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel
  • Write daily, blog three times a week (stop laughing).
  • Spend much less time on Facebook, because the more I look at it the more it annoys me.
  • Start a Ted Mosby Fan page. Okay, I'm joking, but I am kind of obsessed with How I Met Your Mother right now, and especially Ted.
What are your New Year's resolutions? And how do you plan to carry them out?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...