Glad to see you! Please click around, ask questions, and make comments- I want to hear from everyone! And be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (as brandislee)!

12.16.2010

Making Your Life Easier, One meal at a time.

I have to share this- I have been a fan of $5dinners.com for a LONG time. Her tips and recipes have helped make me more organized and frugal at home, thus making me a better mom. The author of the blog published a cookbook a while back , and now she has come up with a second- The $5 Dinner Mom's Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook. And, in celebration of her new publication and the upcoming holiday, she is giving away 12 of them! So spread the word, and join in the giveaway yourself!

$5 Dinner Giveaway

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...