Glad to see you! Please click around, ask questions, and make comments- I want to hear from everyone! And be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (as brandislee)!

1.20.2011

Elton John's Baby

If you watch any news, you have probably seen that Elton John and his partner have a new baby. I'm sure a lot of people have something to say about this, so I want to say something about it, too.



(First, go to this link to see the pictures... I was going to put a picture up, but didn't want to risk copyright infringement)




Here's what I have to say.


Isn't that the cutest newborn you have ever seen? I mean, newborns aren't supposed to be that cute. I know mine weren't (although you couldn't have told me that at the time).

It's unnatural:)

That is all.

Oh, and if by some chance Sir Elton John and his partner David Furnish happen across my blog (hey, maybe they google themselves just like the rest of us!) congratulations on the baby!

2 comments:

Nadia said...

Hi - I just found your blog and so far I love it! I agree, that's a cute baby. I made the mistake of reading some of the comments under the article (i always make that mistake)... how sad! People should just mind their own business.

Brandislee said...

Thanks! Tell all your friends:) I agree with you- I didn't even read any comments, but I can only imagine how awful some are, which is why I felt the need to post as I did. I was making the point that it SHOULD be such a natural thing for two loving adults to have a baby, regardless of gender(race/religion/whatever) that all we SHOULD be talking about is how dang cute that baby is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...