Glad to see you! Please click around, ask questions, and make comments- I want to hear from everyone! And be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (as brandislee)!

3.13.2011

Beach time!

No really, I'm not suffering from a vitamin D deficiency induced hallucination (this time).  Today I am on my way, by means of a way-too-long-road-trip (with my kids... and not dad), to southern coastal Oregon for an epic family reunion.  And I can't wait!

I do love my family, but I have to say that I am the most excited just to be in Oregon.  I love the area of Oregon that my dad's family is from.  It is cold and rainy all winter and seldom gets over 80 or 90 in the summer.  Not your idea of paradise?  I can't think of anything better.  It's a gorgeous area, and I need me some ocean... bad!

Anyway, I don't know if the place we are staying has internet or, if it does, how good it will be.  So I don't know how often I'll be able to post while I'm gone.  Plus I'll be busy bonding with my family and spending time on the beach.  I'll probably drop in a few times, but otherwise I'll be back in full swing (and ready to take on chickens, new milk, and more culturing!) in two weeks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...