Glad to see you! Please click around, ask questions, and make comments- I want to hear from everyone! And be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (as brandislee)!

2.29.2012

The best grain free cookies: Grain Free (Paleo!) Double Chocolate Chip Cookies


This recipe can now be found on Her View From Home.  (if you're clicking on or after November 26... if you're clicking before that I appologize profusely, but it's Thanksgiving and if I don't take this post down now I'll forget!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you'll see this or not, since this is an older entry, but...

I made these cookies tonight and noticed that the dough was VERY dry and the cookies didn't spread or anything. Is the measurement of 1 cup of coconut flour correct? It seems that 1/2 cup would be more than enough when combined with the almond flour.

Brandislee said...

I'm sorry they didn't turn out- I'm pretty sure I know why you had a problem. I make my coconut flour, and I think that for some reason I think it absorbs differently than commercially prepared coconut flour. I remembered when I read your comment having half a thought about store bought coconut flour absorbing a lot more liquid... Thanks for letting me know, I'll put a note in the recipe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...