Glad to see you! Please click around, ask questions, and make comments- I want to hear from everyone! And be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (as brandislee)!

3.02.2012

Do you donate to food banks?

One of my favorite blogs, PHD in Parenting, posted this amazing info graphic this morning, and it was very illuminating.



Just about every time I go to the conventional grocery store (which honestly isn't that often, I usually go to my natural foods co-op), I grab a pre-bagged grocery donation for the local food bank.  I think I'll start making a monthly donation in cash instead.

For many of us, it's payday, which means grocery day- how will you spend your money? (PS- the creator is Canadian, hence the Canadian $$$$)

Hunger Equations — What Is The Best Way to Help Fight Hunger?
Infographic by Annie @ PhD in Parenting. The code for the Hunger Equations INFOGRAPHIC can be found at the PhD in Parenting Blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...