Glad to see you! Please click around, ask questions, and make comments- I want to hear from everyone! And be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (as brandislee)!

8.06.2012

Ah, summer...

... is almost over.  In the next four weeks my best friend is coming to visit from Cali, I'm going to a concert (while my kids spend the week at Grandma's!), we're going on a family vacation, and starting school/dance/piano lessons (hopefully).  Not to mention putting up tomatoes, making more pickles, and making 5 trillion little tiny baby jars of crab apple jelly for my sister's wedding.  And trying to keep my house from imploding, because I have this weird thing about having a relatively clean organized house when school starts.  Or at least last year that was my goal (and I think the pure and total failure on that front directly contributed to my feeling of panic and failure in Izzy's first weeks of school).
The good news- we accomlished all of this in one evening.  The bad news- this barely put a dent in the total.
I'm not saying I'm not going to post in the next few weeks.  I'm still going to try to.  I'm just saying don't hate me when I miss a day or two.  As a teaser, here are some things that I have come across.
  • Making crabapple wine (and the results of my very first batch of mead).
  • Even more scary info on statins.
  • My thoughts on dietary supplements.
  • More info on saving while eating real food.
  • My take on tattler lids... I was surprised by my reaction to them.
  • Some new running shoes.
  • Soap, lotion, and lip balm making.
  • A little on herbal remedies.
And I'm sure I'll come up with more...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...