Glad to see you! Please click around, ask questions, and make comments- I want to hear from everyone! And be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (as brandislee)!

10.28.2012

Expanding

As you may have noticed, especially if you follow my facebook page, this past Friday I expanded my endeavors a little.

I started studying herbal medicine because I want my own family to be healthier, and because I had doubts about the effectiveness of conventional medicine.



My recent expansion is the result of several factors:
  • I want to share what I know and do with others.  You may not have the time or the knowledge, or the time to find the knowledge (ha...), so I want to put what I know and what I do out there so that others can benefit.
  • I really like doing it.  I like it all- the studying, the mixing, the formulating... I like it so much, I want to make WAY more than what my family can use!
  • I want to make herbal health enhancers more available and more affordable, so that everyone can use them.
Keep checking in at my Etsy store, I plan to continue to add products.  As the Christmas shopping season nears, especially, I want to add more luxurious yet clean skin care products.  If there's something specific you would like to see, please let me know!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...